As we know when we do deep healing work it can sometimes become overwhelming. But in order to transform it, we have to process it. While I was going through my healing process I always found it helpful to have a mantra to help me deal with any challenges that would sometimes arise during the process. It helped ground me, make me feel safe and loved and stopped me from totally spinning out of control.
These mantras that I am going to share with you will help you to feel safe, loved and connected. Feelings of anxiety and fear will slowly melt away. As you take a deep breath in from your stomach, breathe in the mantra and exhale out any fear or anxiety.
When things feel overwhelming and you feel like you can’t make it through, remember to take a moment, breathe and repeat your mantra as many times as you need to until you find yourself back in your body, back in the present and safe to continue on your day.
Here are 10 mantras that helped me while I was healing and transforming past traumas:
- The past can no longer hurt me. I am safe here in my body, in this room, in this present moment.
- I am loved unconditionally by God, universe, source (whatever word feels good for you) and I can feel that unconditional love surrounding me at all times.
- Today I choose to let go of things that no longer serve me.
- Today I choose to heal my mind, body, and soul with self-love and compassion.
- I am strong, I am grounded and I am rooted in my being. I am connected to this Universe and to my body and I send it rays of healing white light.
6. I am strong, soft and graceful. No matter what events have come my way, I have the strength, the compassion and the tools to overcome them with ease.
7. I love myself. I honor myself. I respect my boundaries and I trust myself. I know I am my best friend and biggest ally. I can do anything.
8. I can connect with God, source, higher self, spirit (whatever word resonates with you) at any time. He/She/They will guide me to exactly where I need to go.
- I am in perfect balance. I am physically and emotionally connected and healed.
- I am free of worry and at peace with who I am. Every day I grow stronger and more relaxed.