So my big 3-0 is this Friday. Holy crap, how did this happen???
If I’m going to be honest (which I always am), I’m having mixed feelings about it. On one hand I’m excited to see what my 30s will bring. On the other I’m freaking out about how fast life is going and all that’s left to accomplish.
In my early 20s I always imagined that by the time I hit 30 my life would look a lot different than it does now. I imagined 30 would transform me into a “real adult” aka a mortgage, kids, job security, and vacations once a year.
Right now none of those things are happening. I feel like I’m still 16, I’m still building and growing my business, kids aren’t even a blip on the radar, I’m living with my in laws and I haven’t taken a vacation since my honeymoon 4 years ago.
On the bright side, I’m married to the love of my life, I get to get up and do what I love every single day, I’m my own boss and make my own schedule, I get to come and go as I please, I’m having so much fun and I’m living the shit out of my life.
So although I’m not where I thought I was going to be at 30, I’m definitely in a great place. Is there still a lot to accomplish? Yes! But am I on my way to creating a life better than I could have ever imagined? HELL YEA.
In honor of my 30th I want to share with you some of the insights, lessons and wisdoms I’ve learned over the last 30 years.
- Be true to who you are
- Live your life authentically
- Feel fear and do it anyway
- Trust your inner guide
- Do one thing each day that brings you joy
- Let everything come from a place of love
- It’s okay to ask for help
- Surround yourself with people who love you and want the best for you. Ditch the rest
- You can only love someone else when you learn to love yourself
- Don’t settle for anything less than what you deserve
- Read, watch, and listen to things that inspire you
- Follow your passions
- Stay present and in the moment
- You’re a hell of a lot stronger than you think you are
- All relationships are a direct reflection of how you feel about yourself
- Thoughts create your reality
- Find someone who compliments you not completes you
- Forgiveness heals all wounds and helps set you free
- Speak your truth and be honest about what you want
- You are the hero of your own story and you have the power to write it however you want
- Practice gratitude and mindfulness every day
- Everything is a choice
- Don’t try to be someone you’re not. Be your authentic self
- Look for the lesson in every situation. What can you learn from this?
- Never be ashamed of what you’ve been through
- Only you know what’s best for you
- Love someone for who they are not what you think they should be
- The universe is working with you if you trust in it
- Timing is everything
- Own your shit, take responsibility, say you’re sorry and respect others
And 1 for good luck***
- You are going to fall flat on your face. You are going to fail often. Get up, dust yourself off and keep going. Sometimes things feel like they’re never going to happen. Then all of a sudden they do. Keep trying. Be persistent. Things always happen exactly how they’re supposed to. Believe in that.
PS- Are you ready to FALL in love?
Summer lovin’ might have been a blast (or not), but now that fall is here you’re looking to find the right guy, not Mr. Right Now. It’s time for real lasting love and a deeper connection. So if you want to stop looking for love and are ready to find it…
JOIN ME for a 5 day free challenge to create the love life you want.
Over the next 5 days you will learn how to:
Get rid of what no longer serves you
Say buh-bye to fears, doubts and limiting beliefs
Manifest the relationship of your dreams
The 2 keys to creating the love and life you want
It’s so simple to sign up. All you have to do is join my Facebook group Fearless & Fabulous Love. The challenges will be posted there daily. Join today because we get started next Monday 9/26. Can’t wait to see you there!