This is hands down my favorite time of year. The days are long and hot. Everyone’s outside and in a good mood. It’s a time to be carefree, spontaneous, and to just have some good old fun.
The summer is where I ditch my same old boring routine, stay out late and get a little adventurous. I find that this time of year is usually when things are hotter than ever between Justin and I. It’s just so relaxed, fun and carefree; it feels like we’re in high school again.
Romance is for sure in the air. Plus it’s hot and everyone is wearing less clothes.
Whether you’re dating someone new or need to turn up the heat in your love life, I have a few date ideas to help you do just that.
- Have a campfire with s’mores
- Go stargazing
- Head to the beach either during the day or at night
- Go check out an outdoor movie
- Get in on some skinny dipping action
- Head out on a spontaneous road trip. For extra fun, rent a convertible. If you can’t do that just leave all of the windows down.
- Check out an outdoor concert
- Watch the sunset
- Go camping
- Watch some fireworks
- Head to your local farmer’s market
- Go wine tasting
- Have a picnic
- Go for a bike ride
- Head out on your kayak
- Go for a hike
- Have an outdoor BBQ
- Go for ice cream or get the ice cream man
- Have an outdoor dinner date either at home or at a restaurant
- Play mini golf
- Challenge him to an outdoor game like corn hole, bocce ball or horse shoes
- Go on a boat ride
Whatever you do, relax, have fun and enjoy!